Two young brothers dreamed one day of starting a business together. They shared a business philosophy that the customer was special and should be treated as if they were the only one. With this as their goal, they started a company in 1976 in their parent’s basement. Today, over 40 years later, the company has grown, but their philosophy and goal of having the customer its main focus has never changed.
- Treat each customer like they are your only one.
- Give them a large choice of the top brands in the industry and educate them on the pros and cons of each.
- Let the customer try the product to see if it is right for their application.
- Train all those using the product or equipment on its use, maintenance and safety for the life of the machine.
- Offer the same individual customer service no matter how big our company gets.
- Know you will always get a live voice whenever you call the office.
- Be available 24/7 to handle any issue or emergency.
- Treat every customer like they are special.